Our client based in Ilminster has an exciting opportunity working as a Customer Service Team Manager.
This is a rare chance to join a well established reputable company in a team orientated environment where hard work and dedication is really valued.
The company are offering an attractive salary of £20,000-£25,000 dependant on experience, free parking and pension.
The successful candidate must have previous man management experience or be a team leader/supervisor looking for their next career move.
The key duties are;
- To provide a high level of management to direct reports (a small team of both full and part-time staff managing all incoming enquiries and sales orders)
- To ensure that all direct reports are upskilled and have adequate knowledge to complete their role at the best of their ability
- Be responsible for delivering high quality service by supporting, managing and developing the enquiry and sales order process, ensuring smooth delivery for our colleagues and customers
- Ensure complaints are handled through to resolution within agreed SLAs
- Assist the warehouse team with complex queries in a timely manner
- Have excellent manager skills demonstrating through coaching and daily interactions
- Have the ability to Influence effectively across the Business and work under pressure whilst delivering on all SLA's and KPI's to a high standard
If you are a natural leader with a passion for customer service looking to join a fun and down to earth team please get in touch by applying online or calling Vicky on .
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website www.office-angels.com for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- "Customer services Manager"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job