Customer Service Manager - Chester - FMCG manufacturer - competitive salary
I am thrilled to be representing my client based in Chester who is a global supplier and at the forefront of innovation. We are seeking an experience Customer Service Manager who has experience of managing a small team and has knowledge of the manufacturing cycle, so seamless end to end service is provided.
- Ensure an efficient and qualitative customer service to contribute to meeting contractual agreements, meet and exceed customer satisfaction levels, reduce lead time to customers and minimise costs
- You will provide first line support for customer service and importantly the external sales team, ensuring a good working partnership for the business
- Actively being involved in communication, coordinating and decision-making on issues critical to achieving the overall site business plan
- You will be responsible for supporting growth in the business
Key Responsibilities as Customer Service Manager
- You will own and deliver on agreed KPIs and targets for Customer Service.
- Team leadership of Customer Services Executives.
- Review and improve existing processes and processes controls.
- Oversee and advise Customer Services Executives with regards to stock control, minimizing obsolescence of finished goods and stock holdings agreements.
- Support the introduction of new business onto site.
- Work closely with the Commercial Manager to continually develop and improve the customer service team by excellent leadership, motivation, and support.
- Developing clear plans to grow the team.
- Create a "winning team" mentality and approach whereby each team member understands their role and that project goals are clearly understood and owned.
- Build strong relationships/partnerships with both internal and external customers.
- Create and deliver tailored value plans for strategic customers.
- Reduce the overall supply chain cost to serve our customers.
- Reporting for forecasting various customer information to Senior Leadership Team, providing ad-hoc reports to other areas of the business as required.
Skills and Abilities:
Demonstrated leadership / management experience, accepting responsibility and accountability for the whole of the Customer Service.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good influencing / interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan effectively, organise and prioritise workload.
- Numerical / Analytical
- Good problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced English speaking, and writing is essential.
- Required Experience
- Manufacturing background is essential
- High level of experience within a customer service function
Interested? Apply today to find out more
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'