Customer Service Manager/Financial Services - Contact Centre
£35,000 - £40,000
Our client is a leading Financial Services provider with a UK wide presence, seeking a Customer Service Manager due to growth. This position will be managing up to three team leaders with FTE of 50.
- To work collaboratively across all Operational areas to ensure all service standards are met or improved upon through the effective deployment of staff, organisation of workload and monitoring of the Contact Centre floor;
- To take responsibility for creating, developing and enhancing processes and procedures in the Service Centre in order to improve service standards, customer experience, agent experience and contribute towards the reduction in business unit costs where feasible;
- To ensure the Complaints Management Procedure is in line with regulatory guidelines and remains up to date;
- To ensure your direct and indirect reports are set key performance indicators and personal objectives which will compliment their Personal Development Plans and that they are regularly reviewed against target;
- To coach and develop staff and encourage continuous personal development so they can meet and improve their key performance indicators and personal objectives;
- To ensure each member of staff understands and complies with our regulatory obligations, Training & Competence requirements and internal procedures;
- To ensure information is communicated promptly to/from the business with regard to changes in product, prices, systems and procedures that will affect the smooth running of the business and/or affect our ability to perform within our regulatory framework;
- To manage unplanned absences and time-keeping in line with HR specific policies;
- To champion our core values and demonstrate a committed and positive attitude towards change at all times.
Essential knowledge and skills required
- Minimum of 3 years’ management experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable leadership, coaching and developing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Contact centre experience ideally within insurance or financial services
Preferred knowledge and skills required
- Travel industry background
- Managed within a Contact Centre environment
- Managed within a regulatory environment with a good understanding of FCA regulatory requirements
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
- Personal Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'