Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Location: Bridgend, Wales
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Job type: Permanent, Full time (Monday - Friday 8:45 am - 5:30pm)
The Company is a well-established, award winning Telecommunications Company based in Bridgend whose primary focus is to ensure the best customer service for their customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join their thriving organisation as a Customer Service Manager. The Customer Service Manager is a pivotal senior management role within the organisation and will be responsible for the overall customer service strategy for the company. As a member of the team you will have excellent customer service skills matched with a practical and organised approach with everything you do.
- Developing, improving and implementing the customer service strategy
- Working with the different teams on customer service delivery
- Actioning any customer feedback and implementing improvements from the feedback
- Monitoring delivery of KPI's and SLA's
- Analysing all feedback to deliver reporting to Senior Management
- Deliver training to teams on customer service
- Increase customer satisfaction and productivity
- Improve culture within the business
- Bring new innovative ideas to improve customer service
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Proven experience in Customer Service Management role
- Proven experience in delivering customer service
- Proven experience in delivering strategies and change to teams
- Excellent communication skills and can communicate at all levels
- Organised, administrative skills & proficient in IT
- Able to work off own initiative and develop ideas
- Demonstrable record of effective relationship building
- Professional telephone manner
If you feel you meet the above criteria, have a 'can do' attitude and are ready for your next career move then this is the role for you.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Customer Service Executive, Service Delivery Manager, Client Services, Client Support, Client Services Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Customer Service Team Leader, Service Delivery Team Leader may also be considered for this role.
- Client Services
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Client Support
- Client Services Manager
- Customer Service Executive
- Service Delivery Manager
- Client Relationship Manager
- Service Delivery Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'