Role: Head of Customer Service (12 month FTC)
Do you have experience of B2B Utilities Customer Service? If so, you could be the right candidate to become the Head of Customer Service for a leading retail energy supplier. You will have a good knowledge of the UK B2B energy market and will be familiar with regulation and legislation and its impact on customer service. Delivering a seamless customer experience covering account management, invoicing, data management and complaints, the Head of Customer Service will embed a coaching, training and development framework that will produce exceptional customer service representatives. The Head of Customer Service will be measured against the key metrics of customer satisfaction, service reliability, billing performance, and cost to serve - sound challenging? Apply today!!
- Service delivery of 'meter-to-invoice’ processes for energy supply and data management.
- Delivering a right first-time invoice to agreed SLA's and KPI's for both electricity and gas.
- Incorporate new product service requirements into customer service systems and processes.
- Monitor issues and complaints to define patterns and work to reduce recurring issue
- Understand customer demand to improve service offered across entire customer base
- Develop and embed a robust coaching and development framework and culture
- Lead a Lean methodology continuous improvement culture and embed into customer services
- Deliver differentiated levels of service for key account and multi-site customers.
- Identify change priority areas across customer service.
- Develop and manage external customer stakeholder relationships
- Effectively work alongside a strong sales organisation
- Management of the customer self-service portal, ensuring it is fit for purpose
- Develop and be the custodian of disaster recovery plans for operations
Skills and Experience required:
- B2B Utilities CS Management responsible for service across all customer segments
- Experience of developing a strong coaching framework for managers and their teams
- Process development and improvement
- Development of change strategies eg communications, stakeholder, risk mitigation plans
- Understanding of UK regulatory and legislative environment and impact on systems
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement
- Totally customer centric - able to develop a detailed understanding of customer requirements
- Stakeholder management and excellent communication skills
- Ability to gain consensus from groups and individuals with competing priorities
- Strong commercial awareness
- Knowledge and experience of technology applications in the UK B2B energy market.
- Lean, Six Sigma and / or other Continuous Improvement Methodologies
- Educated to degree level.