Customer Service Leader
My client, a supplier of medical solutions in the MedTech space is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Leader to support a small team who can work on their own initiative with minimal supervision.
The main purpose of the role is to oversee the Customer Service function and to and ensure excellent service is provided to the client.
The ideal candidate will undertake the following tasks:
- Setting up of new customers on internal systems
- Process orders from order acknowledgement, despatch, through to invoicing
- Obtain, check and prepare the necessary documentation, including export documentation, to ensure shipping requirements are met and product is despatched to the customer on time
- Liaise between sales operations and production for adequate stocking of product for sales
- Maintain sales order book and system
- Prepare monthly reports on outstanding orders, returns, and other appropriate data as required
The successful candidate will come from a strong Customer Service background.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"