Goldman & Fine Group has an excellent fixed term opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Lead to join a branch of a large, successful auto repair company in North West Essex (12 months maternity cover). Our client offers an attractive, negotiable rate of pay (depending on experience) and benefits as well as an excellent working environment.
Our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Lead to take on the challenge of running the customer service team for maternity leave cover at one of their busy bodyshops. Results driven, you will be confident in your ability to manage resources to optimise both profitability and customer service. You will relish the challenge of the role, show adaptabililty and prioritise and improve customer care standards. Ideally, you will have knowledge of the automotive industry, but it is not necessary if you have the skills and drive for this role. However, you will need excellent IT skills and knowledge of DMS systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- striving for best practice, performance excellence and highly professional customer service
- providing leadership, direction and management of the customer service team (5 direct reports)
- delivering site performance and profitable growth, contributing to business growth
- liaison with internal and external managers, suppliers, customers and other stakeholders
- working closely with other sites in the group
- managing daily tasks including payroll and holidays
- promoting the company culture and values in all aspects of their work
In return, you will be offered:
- a negotiable, highly competitive salary
- excellent bonus scheme, based on performance and profit
- generous holiday entitlement
- use of a car and fuel if required
Applicants must have:
- strong customer service and leadership skills
- extensive experience and all-around competence in leading a team
- excellent communication skills
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your completed CV
- email your CV to Chet at Goldman & Fine
- call Chet at Goldman & Fine
- visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the job for you, please send in your CV and we can discuss your needs. To find out more about our current vacancies, please call, download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app or check our website.
"Customer Service Lead"
"Customer Service Manager"
- Customer Service Manager
- Auto Repair
- Customer Service Lead
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job