Customer Service / Insurance Claims Handler
Full Time – Permanent Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-driven and confident Insurance Claims Handler to join our client’s Customer Services department based in Bolton.
Our client is leaders in their field working alongside major insurers and supplying a first class service to their policyholders repairing and replacing windows and doors.
Main Responsibilities of the Customer Service / Insurance Claims Handler role include:
- Receiving calls and handling instructions or queries from their Insurer clients
- Making calls to customers who have an insurance related claim; taking necessary details and arranging appointments for our Surveyor to visit and inspect the damage
- Correspond with our insurance clients via emails
- Manually input and record all information accurately on our bespoke company system
- Adhering to the required customer quality standards and service level agreements at all times.
Requirements of the Customer Service / Insurance Claims Handler:
- Experience in a customer service role is essential
- Demonstrate great communication and organisational skills
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to thrive in a fast paces environment.
- Have computer literacy awareness and have a keen attention to details.
Adhering to customer quality standards and service level agreements at all times
The hours of work are 9am to 6pm, or 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 1 hour lunch, with a rostered Saturday Morning with time off in lieu during the week.
The salary offered is excellent rates of pay. With a total of 28 holidays per year, plus Pension scheme.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Customer Service / Insurance Claims Handler role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job