Customer Service Advisor
Angel Square, Coop, Manchester City Centre
£9.99 per hour PAYE
Temporary Contract - Ongoing
My Client, Coop Group in Manchester are recruiting Customer Services Advisor to join their offices in central Manchester.
The role involves dealing directly with customers regarding Funeral plans/ Membership/Insurance or Store Support
You will be working in a state-of-the-art office based 2 minutes away from Victoria train and tram station and 3 minutes away from Shudehill bus station. The office has a fully equipped gym and has 2 restaurants and coffeehouses in addition to an onsite shop and post office.
Monday - Friday 7.30am - 10.00pm ( shift patterns)
Weekends Saturday (9am - 5pm) are applicable, please note candidates usually work 2 out of 4 Saturdays per calendar month
You will receive your rotas 2 - 4 weeks in advance.
- To provide an effective response to all queries
- To log all queries accurately and to the correct business area with sufficient detail for 2nd line teams to resolve efficiently.
- To ensure all calls logged are resolved within agreed service level agreements and escalated where required to Team Leaders.
- To raise and highlight any common issues / trends impacting stores to Team Leaders (offering suggested resolutions where able).
Key Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- PC literate with a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Call centre experience
- Store experience would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Customer service ethic
- Able to work in a highly pressurised environment
- Must have a flexible approach to work as role is based around shifts (working 5 days over 7 - 364 days a year)
Would Suit Someone Who
- Has a 'can do' approach
- Has worked in a call centre capacity
- Is prepared to challenge the status quo in wanting to help stores
- Will go the 'extra mile'
- Enjoys working in busy environment
- Isn't fussy about having the same days off week in week out
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
- call centre
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'