The role involves taking inbound calls from customers, logging the relevant information and helping customers find the right temporary vehicle for them in the right price range using their network of suppliers.
There is no aspect of sales involved in the role and as a Customer Adviser you will assist callers according to service levels.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have some prior customer service experience of dealing with customers over the phone.
- Be motivated and enthusiastic
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have basic computer literacy
- Be a team player
- Be able to work under pressure
The benefits on offer:
- Career progression and development in a growing business.
- Friendly working environment
- Dress down everyday
- On site canteen.
- Free on-site parking
The hours of work are 37.5 p/w, Monday to Friday between 8am - 6pm on a rota basis, where shifts may begin later and end earlier. They also require cover on a Saturday between the hours of 8am and 12pm. Applicants must however be flexible to work all shift patterns within these hours and full training is provided.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job