Are you looking to join a very dynamic company and want to show that you have what it takes to implement new tactics by utilising your previous knowledge and experiences to make the role your own , if so then please carry on reading as this role based in Horsham West Sussex may be for you !
This is a fantastic opportunity to work a fixed term contract for 12 months as maternity cover. Salary depending on experience £45 000 - £55 000 with absolutely amazing benefits.
We are looking for a Customer Service Improvement Manager with a passion for providing a pristine customer journey, you will be responsible for embedding and enabling a customer focused continuous improvement culture across the business with the responsibility for delivering tangible and immediate customer service improvements which deliver value.
Your remit will include:
• Resolving low level customer service issues and failures arising from customer feedback, the Group and our contractors.
• Tracking improvements and linking results into the Group’s continuous improvement plan and cost benefit analysis outcomes.
• Developing success indicators, performance reports and management information which enable managers to effectively manage their services in a transparent and accountable way with the improvements to customer service outcomes at the heart of the process.
• Acting as a customer service role model and subject matter expert on customer issues and provide regular updates to key stakeholders on the progress and impact of the customer service improvement action plan.
The ability to empower and motivate your teams so that each play a key role in the change programme will be pivotal to realising success in this role. Leading by example, you will strike the right balance between taking a commercial approach, corporate professionalism and the enthusiasm to build mutually beneficial relationships both internally and externally.
To succeed as a leader in this role you will have the ability to remain strategically visible within the business whilst driving and motivating your teams to succeed on the front line.
If the above sounds like you GET IN TOUCH !!
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Services
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service