You will be working closely with the patient Relations Manager to anticipate the needs of the patients and to ensure that their experience is consistent and professional throughout their time at the clinic.
Monday - 8.30am - 4pm
Tuesday - Friday - 10am - 4pm
- Meet and greet guests and patients in a professional manner and provide the highest possible standard of care at all times
- Assist with ensuring that patient comfort and needs are looked after on arrival, during consultations and at point of departure
- Assist with taking payments and closing appointments
- Assisting with onward taxi, restaurant and hotel bookings
- Responsible for weekly shop for beverage supplies
- Effective management of all phone and online enquiries
- Managing daily post/clinic diary
- General administration/ meeting minutes/filing/photocopying
- Provide cover for other admin staff for holidays/sickness cover
You will be professional, organised and with a warm and friendly personality. This role is in need of someone who will make it their own, not shy away from problem solving and who is able to provide high end customer service to high net worth clients/patients. You must be confident, approachable and empathetic with exceptional interpersonal skills.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply today.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job