Citrus-Lime is the UK’s industry leading Cloud POS and e-commerce vendor in the small to medium sized business sector. We have particular expertise in the outdoor, fashion and cycle sectors. Since 1999, we’ve helped independent retail businesses scale whilst increasing profit; from one man band start-ups to nationwide enterprises with a chain of stores and global ecommerce presence we have a solution for every business. We processed over £250 million of customer transactions last year, growing at an annualised rate of 40%.
Citrus-Lime is a dynamic and ambitious company, career and salary progression is rapid for those who are talented, hardworking and committed to our project. The Customer Support role offers the opportunity to start at the hub of the business-we’ll provide you with the training, guidance and tools to climb the ranks.
Customer Support Team Member
The Customer Support Team Member will be responsible for providing support to our client base via phone and Live Chat. You will need to be able to communicate well in both written and verbal form, good organisational skills are a must. Problem solving and logical thinking along with Microsoft skills are essential.
Here’s a breakdown of the key responsibilities:
- Provide first class service to existing customer base
- Analysis of problems and issues, seeking resolution or appropriate training
- Effectively escalate support cases to the internal development team when required
Essential skills and qualities:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, ideally in a technical support role
- A sound grasp of ICT skills such as using MS Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Upbeat and friendly attitude
- Ability to be able pick up new systems with ease
Citrus-Lime’s expansion plans mean we need motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic people to join our team. If that’s you, apply now.
Salary is competitive and based upon experience
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'