Our client whose state-of-the-art head office is based in Hatfield, is seeking a Customer Service - Helpdesk Advisor to join their outgoing, friendly team. The role will consist of following up on open tasks, providing engineer support and helping provide customers with an excellent service. The ideal candidate will have strong computer skills, whether through education or otherwise and the confidence to deal with people on a day-to-day basis. The company can offer a good bonus scheme, a bright, dynamic working environment and fantastic progression opportunities. Apply now!
Monday - Friday rotating shifts of 07:00 - 15:30 & 09:30 - 18:00
1 in 4 Weekends with 2 lieu days given during the week (Sat 8am - 5pm & Sun 9am - 4pm)
Overview of duties:
- Taking inbound calls and engaging with our customers.
- Handle a wide variety of engineering queries from across the UK
- Provide a personable and professional service
- Working well in a team, working closely with other departments.
- Be responsible for all related administration tasks.
- Being organised and managing 'Tickets' on the in-house database.
- Ensuring engineer queries and issues are followed through until completion.
- Problem solving following processes within a busy environment.
- Representing the company well, ensuring customers are given a great service.
- Multi-task and make key decisions.
- Basic computer skills
- Proficiency on Outlook/Excel
- Ability to confidently communicate
- A good team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced high-pressure environment
- Ensure high level of organisation
Key Words - Helpdesk, Support, Administration, Customer Service, Technical, inbound, outbound
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'