Working within the Customer Service Centre you will provide customers with a key point of contact ensuring that customers enjoy a positive experience and receive timely responses to queries and requests.
- To provide our customers with a first point of contact via phone, email or chat.
- To record and resolve customer services issues and incidents.
- To own the service SLA as contracted to our customers.
- To deliver service reporting to customers in a timely manner.
- Data entry
- To provide support to the Service Account Managers
- To be proactive in the manner that tasks are approached and to be constantly looking for ways to add value to enhance the service we provide.
- To work with and assist the Operations team to resolve repair and service issues in a timely manner.
As a candidate you will
- Proven hands on experience of administration preferably in a service/customer care environment.
- Enthusiastic personality with excellent interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Proactive, self-accountable, assertive and self motivated with the ability to perform within tight time constraints, address root causes of issues, take the appropriate corrective actions and develop/improve administrative processes.
- Ability to manage own time, organise workload and solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially telephone manner and email writing ability.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Ability to manage areas of responsibility to complete tasks on time while interfacing with other departments to ensure success.
- Computer literate and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to embrace change.
- Flexible and able to readily accept appropriate responsibility.
This role is offered as an ongoing temporary position and for the right candidate a possibility of a permanent role.