**Don't miss this role- get me your CV**
We have the exciting opportunity to recruit for a leading employer in the Lancaster and Morecambe area and we are looking for highly confident professional candidate for this excellent business?
Have you got what it takes?
Please read on!
Overall Job Purpose
The aim of the role is to retain and grow business through the effective management of all incoming and outgoing customer enquiries. To consistently promote an excellent customer experience for all internal and external customers to ensure that their enquiry is resolved at first point of contact - taking ownership of customer issues and closing the loop on all enquiries.
• To take full ownership of all incoming customer enquiries with a view to the resolution of those enquiries in a quick and efficient manner with minimal disruption to the Customer.
• To drive excellent customer service by constantly looking to increase the Company’s reputation and boost the growth of the business either through new opportunities or retaining business.
• To proactively communicate with all Customers to seek any opportunities for growth.
• To drive customer focus and ownership throughout the business to ensure the speedy resolution of all Customer enquiries.
• To achieve agreed call handling targets and standards which will drive customer service excellence within the Contact Centre.
• To constantly look at ways to assist Customers to find resolutions to their enquiries in a focused and consistent manner.
• The ability to manage Customer enquiries using different channels of communication.
• To use strong communication skills to drive first call resolution for all Customers.
• To take full ownership of any Customer enquiry remaining focused on the growth of the business.
• To manage proactive methods of Customer communication that will support the business in its aim to increase its understanding of our Customers and their requirements.
• To always take opportunities to upsell to existing Customers and follow up these sales to ensure the Customer receives what they have ordered.
• To accurately and consistently follow the business process when updating all business systems and records to ensure Customer details are always accurate and up to date.
• To build strong relationships with all colleagues and internal Customers to ensure that all external Customers experience excellent service at all times.
• The ability to identify any threats to the Company’s Customer base and react accordingly to highlight these threats in a proactive manner.
Essential Skills and Behaviours required for Success
• Self motivation and confidence.
• Strong, persuasive and courteous manner.
• Passionate about putting the Customer first with a positive, friendly attitude.
• Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to maximise ‘saved’ opportunities whilst maintaining profitability.
• Good organisational skills with a detailed and structured approach to work.
• Ability to appraise situations quickly and react accordingly, taking into account fluctuation workloads and deadlines.
• Ability to converse confidently with external and internal customers (i.e., speaking clearly, listening, comprehending and interpreting).
• Ability to multi-task and be resilient in a high pressured and fast paced environment.
• Call handling experience in a Sales or Customer facing Contact Centre environment.
• Proven experience in the ability to meet robust targets that focus on customer care and first call resolution.
• Experience in the consistent use of different systems and Microsoft software packages.
25 Days Holiday
Bike 2 Scheme
For further information on this vacancy please apply through the www.reed.co.uk website, or email me your CV to Rachael.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job