Do you have customer service experience? If so we would like to speak with you about becoming a Charity Fundraiser. No previous experience needed as full training is provided.
If you've got Fundraising experience, customer service or sales experience or have a passion to work alongside charities then you are just the person our client is looking for! Do you have a passion for the outdoors and a love of speaking to new people? If so you may be perfect to join our client as a Fundraiser!
Travel up and down the UK (accommodation and transport provided) engaging the public in residential areas, inspiring people to support amazing charities like Action for Children, Barnado's and Centrepoint. Applicants must be 18 or over.
You'll live with your team as you move around week-by-week. You could make lifelong friends and make a difference to the lives of people in need at home and overseas!
- Represent amazing charities like Action For Children, Barnardo's and CentrePoint
- Great basic wage paid weekly
- Holiday Entitlement
- Uncapped bonuses
- Travel is provided by the company
- Great career progression to team leader within 5-8 weeks
- Regular incentives and rewards
- Referral bonuses up to £200 for every person you recommend to us
- This is the perfect job for someone with a background in Fundraising, Sales, PR or Marketing
We look for the potential in individuals that can be nurtured and developed to become the best of the bunch of all fundraisers in the UK. We have faith that those we employ can truly inspire and empower the general public to see just how much of a difference every donation makes.
Full training is provided.
We are not commission based. You’ll get a guaranteed basic wage, plus additional bonuses based on very achievable targets.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job