Job Type: Permanent, full-time (Mon-Fri)
Salary: up to £23.500
Start date: asap
We have a fabulous position for a proactive and enthusiastic person who is passionate about customer services. This role is to handle inbound and outbound contact and deal in a professional manner, ensuring an outstanding customer experience. You will be responsible for maintaining the standard of customer excellence through expert guidance and advice, and efficient problem resolution.
- Providing excellent customer service (including calls, and emails)
- Being able to solve issues in autonomy
- Maintain an excellent and professional customer service ethic at all times.
- Ensuring a totally seamless customer experience and providing constructive feedback
¬- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude at all time
- Fluent in French and Spanish (written and spoken)
- A team player with great communication skills
- You are Customer focused and love solving problems
- Good organisation and decision-making skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job