With an annual turnover in excess of £40 million across 15 regional centres we are the UKs largest flooring contractor. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team.
Salary £27,000 plus bonus and van
To provide an efficient, effective fitting and remedial service to ensure the smooth operation of customer service delivery.
- Carry out remedial or replacement works where necessary at minimal cost as instructed by our customer service department
- Be polite and considerate whilst working in people's homes
- Carry out measures and deliveries if required
- Liaise and co-operate effectively with Customer Service team.
- Flooring experience is essential
- Full driving licence is required
- You will have good communication skills to enable you to provide excellent service to our customers as well as with your colleagues and site managers.
Benefits include a competitive bonus 32 days holiday including 8 bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, healthcare, life cover and staff discount.
**NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES**
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'