Do you want to work for an inspirational company who are pioneers and shaping the market for today and tomorrow? We've made the @LSEGplc list of '1000 companies to inspire Britain'! Find us under our QMetric brand #1000companies
Policy Expert is one of the fastest growing Home Insurance providers in the UK. Since launching in May 2011, we have been rapidly expanding and now have a headcount of over 170 experts across three sites.
We have a busy contact centre based in Central Milton Keynes which is full of dedicated, positive people who enjoy an environment focused on teamwork and fun.
Our London office is where the behind the scenes magic happens, and is home to all the developers and support staff who help make Policy Expert run smoothly.
What you’ll be doing
The primary focus for this role is to create new customers by assisting them to obtain quotations and policies for various insurance products. This will include:
- Handle a high volume of telephone calls from customers who have queries relating to their insurance policy.
- Respond to customer correspondence by letter and email
- Meeting the high expectations and standards of our Customer Service within Policy Expert.
- Manage and complete helpdesk tasks
- Effectively manage and resolve complaints.
- Carry out administration duties including post.
- Handle a small volume of calls and leads relating to new business, ensuring a smooth, compliant process is followed regarding payment of premiums and issue of documentation
- Ensure workloads are completed and delivered by required deadlines and to the required quality standard working in line with FCA compliance and best practice
- Ensure existing information held is accurate
- Ensure that you maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our products, processes and industry developments.
Skills we need
- High level of customer service ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb negotiating skills
- Competent in handling and working through customer complaints
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- The ability to deal with customers over the telephone in a confident and professional manner
- Empathy and patience towards customer needs
- Positive, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a team environment
In addition be great if you had..
- Previous insurance experience
What we can offer
- Excellent salary and bonus