Customer Services Executives
Hours - 40 hours per week - Monday - Friday
Salary: £18,000 per annum
At VPS Property Solutions, we are specialists in delivering a broad range of temporary and emergency services to protect properties and assets. This is an exciting opportunity to join us during a time of change and growth.
We are seeking Customer Service Executives, with good telephony customer service skills gained from working in a contact centre, to come and join our vibrant team based in Chadderton. You will report to the Customer Services Team Leader, as post holder you will coordinate day to day account management for a defined set of accounts. You are responsible for taking inbound calls from clients and ensuring a first class service is provided.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- First point of contact for our customers, providing excellent service at all times.
- Answer a high volume of incoming calls in a professional manner and in line with the customer service level agreements.
- Coordinating emails and calls including new work requests and queries in a timely manner using organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Reviewing information for alarm activations retrospectively and providing a phone support service for internal staff and contractors.
- Providing a high standard of service both internally and externally, working closely with Sales Account Managers to deliver a tailored service for a defined set of accounts
- Collate and record accurate information on our internal systems.
- Dealing with urgent client queries or complaints effectively.
- Maintaining own administrative duties.
- Experience of working in a contact centre -advantageous
- Outstanding customer service skills - customer focused with the ability to manage customer relationships, understanding the customer’s needs and delivering an individual tailored service.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily tasks.
- Ability to multitask and maintain attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills are essential both orally and in writing. Able to communicate at all levels including face to face, over the telephone and via e-mail.
- A working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft packages.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a resilient nature.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to use own initiativeand work collaboratively as part of the wider team.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet the Service Level Agreements.
- Account management role experience desirable.
- Fast growing business with excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
- Company pension scheme
- Annual leave 25 days and 8 bank holidays (Pro-rata)
- Employee benefits, such as Health Care Cash Plan.
- Free Medical and Legal helpline.
- Administration Duties
- Communication Skills
- Customer Services
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job