- Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
- Lots of incentives and vibrant office environment.
- Good work life balance.
- Desirable office location.
POST- are recruiting for a brand-new start up local energy business, who are looking to grow their small yet very ambitious team with passionate customer service executive.
You must be driven to succeed within a business who are looking to build their brand at a very fast rate. Your role will be focused around creating the best customer experience within new and existing business. You will be focusing your attention on domestic customers switching from their existing provider to a new service focused energy provider.
Looking for a self-starter to join a team who can think well on their feet providing outstanding customer service via telephone and webchat. This is not a call centre job and isn’t a job where you’ll be thrown in the deep end, you will be given in depth training to help you succeed within a growing business.
You’ll be joining a supportive team, detailed training to a clear career path to keep you growing as they do, how they exceed their customer’s expectations and ultimately grow as a business. You’ll be embedded in a new team with a wealth of knowledge and experience who will offer support throughout your learning process.
Here’s what you’ll get:
• Structured, supportive training.
• Competitive salary.
• Opportunity to develop with the business.
• Fun, high performance office environment.
• You’ll be personable, patient, organised and outgoing.
• The ability to provide outstanding customer service with a minimum of 1-year telephony experience.
• A passion to succeed.
• Brilliant telephone manner.
• Resilient with a can-do attitude.
• Driven, self-motivated and willing to learn
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job