Location : Our client is based in London however you can be based anywhere in the UK
Equipment will be sent to you to work from
Hours : Our client operate 27/4 , 365 days a year due to the nature of what they do and therefore you will need to be flexible with the hours that you work
Total hours per week if full time are: 40 hours split over 7 days and a shift rota will be provided to you weeks in advance
Part time positions are also available Salary : £22000 pro rata
Duration: This is a temporary position for at least three months initially although there will be permanent positions available for those who would also prefer this option
Start date: Immediate start
Dynamite Recruitment has the pleasure of partnering with a fast growing start up business who are based in London although they support customers across the UK and internationally . Due to some huge growth and success our client is now looking to recruit experienced Customer Service Executives for a working from home opportunity.
This is initially a temporary position however there will be permanent opportunities available for those who would like to consider this also in the future
As a Customer Service Executive you will be responsible for the following :
* To act as a main point of contact for customers via email , telephone and live chat
* To provide an outstanding and professional service to your customers at all times
* To assist with general enquiries
* To take ownership of challenging situations and make sure that the customer has received an outcome / is satisfied
* To liaise with third parties to manage customers enquires and also to ensure a smooth running of service
* To manage any enquiries from third parties
* Provide telephone and live chat support for 'on-the-day' questions and issues from customers
* Identify and resolve any 'on-the-day' issues regarding drivers, vehicles and service changes.
* Monitor and answer live chat and social media queries to drive booking conversion and answer questions
The ideal Customer Service Executives will have / be
* Ideally have previous experience in dealing with customers / have experience in this sector
* Personable and patient
* Keen eye for detail
* A strong communicator
* Motivated by helping customers and receiving great customer feedback
* Able to think on your feet
* Very comfortable with using technology, online communication tools and social media
* Flexible - in terms of working hours and way of working
* Be able to work remotely in a professional and safe environment to do so.
* Have experience in a customer service role and dealing with customers over the telephone and electronically
* Have experience working in an operations team, especially if in a transport or logistics company.
To be considered for this position please submit your CV Immediately , call Fran Curtis @dynamite recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'