If you’re looking to take the next step in your career and want to work in a fun, collaborative and diverse environment for a fast-paced, evolving organisation, LeasePlan is the place to be.
Who we are:
We are part of the largest vehicle management group in the world. Our UK fleet contains over 185,000 vehicles, including more than 70,000 commercial vehicles, while LeasePlan’s full global network has approximately 1.9 million vehicles across more than 30 countries in five continents. With over 50 years’ experience in this industry, our mission is to provide what’s next in sustainable mobility, so our customers can focus on what's next for them.
We’re looking for Customer Service Executives in a predominantly telephone customer support-based role. You will be providing an exceptional front of house customer service to our driver population, answering all queries and enquiries over the phone or by email. Working in a fast paced and quick resolution environment, resolving issues for the customer, or passing the enquiry to the relevant Fleet, Complaint, or Service Delivery areas to ensure that the driver issues are resolved. You’ll demonstrate empathy, being action focussed, building rapport, and delivering a confident, friendly, supportive service for our all of our drivers.
- On a scheduled basis answering incoming calls or emails from Drivers, Fleet Contacts or Franchise Partners.
- Resolve all issues as far as possible and maintaining personal ownership for any which are passed to other teams for resolution
- Build rapport and confidence within our customer base
- Look for better ways of doing things to improve efficiency and customer service
- Follow business controls set out to minimise risk
- Provide updates and timelines on driver queries and complaints, prioritise driver queries and complaints, escalate driver queries and complaints with suppliers.
Required knowledge & experience:
- Experience of working in a customer service, shared service centre or contact centre environment, understanding the importance of teamwork in a customer and goal focussed environment.
- Experience in dealing with Customers in a front-line environment and/or ability and willingness to learn at a fast pace.
- Ability to empathise and build rapport with customers and build strong internal relationships.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrate integrity and honesty in all business activity.
We’re looking for people who are resilient and target driven if this sounds like you, please do apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'