Our client requires an experienced Customer Service professional who can hit the ground running following online training.
This is a 4 month contract.
You will be joining a fast-paced team who thrives in delivering first class professional customer service.
Duties includes: -
- Liaise with customers both internal and external to the business
- Identify opportunities to improve/simplify systems and procedures
- See the placement and processing of an order through from start to finish
- Liaise with the warehouse and delivery companies
- Retain up to date product knowledge
- Respond positively to queries and resolve problems orders accurately
The ideal candidate should
- Excellent communication skills written and orally
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong problem solving ability
- Customer Service experience
- Passionate about what they do
- Good time management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT skills, Word, Excel & Outlook etc
- Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00 with occasional weekends during busy periods.
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
- Call Centre
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'