Customer Service executive
Full time – based onsite – Pride Park – Derby!
£18,500 per annum + Fortnightly Bonus (Potential earning from £100 - £500 weekly) + Free Sky
Full time- 40 hours, permanent
Operation Hours between:
10am and 8pm Monday to Friday - 10am and 6pm Saturday and Sunday
We are looking for experienced Customer Service executives to work on behalf of one of the UK’s biggest entertainment brands using their own previous sales and customer service experience to provide an exceptional service to both existing and new customers to help- offer and sell our amazing products!
We are looking for candidates who are willing to take each call with resilience and a positive attitude to ensure all customers are satisfied with our amazing service.
Previous sales experience is essential!
What you need to know:
· Full time, permanent position, working 40 hours per week in our office based in Pride Park.
· Operational hours are: 10am – 8pm Monday to Friday 10am – 6pm Saturday to Sunday.
· Salary of £18,500 per annum (with fortnightly pay + bonus).
· Free Sky TV Package (including Sports & Cinema!) + Discount on Sky Mobile and Broadband.
· Based in Pride Park with free parking on site and close to the train station.
· Full training will be provided- 3 weeks dedicated training and you’ll then move on to take part in our 4 week academy with plenty of support!
· In joining us you’ll be given the opportunity to build a long term career in sales & service excellence.
· Firstsource empowers you to work in a diverse environment which promotes inclusion at all levels and celebrates its successes.
What you need to apply:
· Previous experience in sales (or working to targets)– whether that’s face to face or contact centre based.
· The ability to stay self-motivated and be part of a team.
· A passion for people and providing them with the best products & service.
· The ability to read your customer and really understand their needs, doing the right thing in the right way
· Be tenacious, adaptable and resilient
· The ability to turn a negative into a positive!
· Have the intuition to solve problems which sometimes can need a little bit of ‘out of the box’ thinking.
If this seems like the right job for you please apply today and I will be in touch!
- customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'