A well established international logistics client of mine are looking for a confident Customer Service Executive to join the team. The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for customers and suppliers ensuring high level of customer service.
Hours: 45 hours Mon-Fri
Salary: 22-24k(dependant on experience)
- Acting at the first point of call, answering customer calls and responding to customer email enquiries
- Taking customer bookings
- Handling customer queries and managing customer complaints
- Providing customer quotes
- Liaising with both internal and external teams to provide the best service
- Contacting customers directly regarding customer invoices
- Sending customers confirmation of deliveries
- Resolving any delivery issues with the customers
- Must have courier/freight experience
- Previous experience within a customer service environment
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Good geographical knowledge
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel, Work and Outlook
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
- International Logistics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'