Our client is a high growth and multi award-winning fintech business that is currently hiring 50 members of staff into their customer services department. Based in the heart of Birmingham’s financial district in the city centre.
They class this as the most important role in the company! You will work in a successful and growing team providing the very best service for their members and policy holders. The role requires a passion for people and providing a great service at all time.
You should have experience in a customer service role in a regulated environment and be able to demonstrate your best success stories around 5-star customer service and problem solving.
Of course, it is not all about what you know, but also about who you are and how you can form part of our successful team. We are looking for:
- A quick learner who is not afraid to ask for help
- Takes initiative and owns a problem until it is resolved
- Exercises good judgement and is prepared to make decisions
- Remains focused on tasks and is not easily distracted
- Remains calm and unflustered under pressure
We are looking for someone who has worked in a customer service role providing a diverse range of telephone, email and online support for a minimum of 1 year in a regulated environment (EG Financial services, banking, insurance).
Matched pension contribution: Up to 5% per annum
- Life Insurance: Twice basic annual salary
- Cycle to work
- Season ticket loans for parking and travel
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Events and activities
- Modern working environment + variety of free snacks!
If you are interested in this position please send your CV through
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'