A fantastic new opportunity has come about for a Customer Service Executive to join a progressive, growing company who pride themselves in giving the best service to their clients and customers. The Customer Service Executive will deliver the highest standards of a friendly and efficient service for all travel needs. The Customer Service Executive will support bookings to company standards, meet deadlines, understand and meet customer needs along with supporting different departments when necessary.
The successful Customer Service Executive will benefit from having access to the company’s fantastic perks which include an on-site gym, company pension scheme, social area and great progression opportunities within.
To apply for the Customer Service Executive role, you must have at least 6 months’ experience working within a customer service role, have an exceptional telephone manner and the drive to succeed. The Customer Service Executive should be a creative thinker along with a great team player.
- Monitor and action all email & telephone requests for group bookings
- Answer and deal with any complaints and enquires to a high standard
- Carry out the above in line with set company service level standards in a friendly & professional manner
- Check flight schedules on live systems
- Manage ticket bookings where applicable
- Make sound commercial decisions on margins & pricing on a booking by booking basis
- Work on own initiative without constant supervision
- Problem solving and crisis handling
- Update all transactions accurately into the database
- Be a committed, enthusiastic and supportive team member
- Be aware of company’s goals and aims and strive to achieve at every opportunity
- Deliver an efficient and professional service to internal and external customers
- Attend and contribute in a positive and objective manner at team meetings or any relevant
- Compile accurate business emails/reports as required
- Acknowledge correspondence within set standards and timescales
- Assist other departments when and where necessary to ensure business continuity and minimum standard
- Maintain systems to ensure quality control
- Strive to continuously improve the quality (presentation, accuracy and coverage) of information relevant
to the business
Keywords: customer service, inbound call centre, cabin crew, customer service executive, call centre
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'