Are you an experienced Customer Service Executive with experience in a high-end corporate environment? Are you available for a new role to start as soon as possible? If so, continue reading…
Our client is a renowned global High-Tec Security company and are based in the heart of Mayfair. They are seeking a well-presented and experienced customer Service Executive to provide vital support to their London Offices.
- Meeting and greeting clients.
- Answering telephone calls and resolving queries.
- Sorting incoming correspondence.
- Ensuring office is maintained to the highest of standards.
- Make sure all client information is kept confidential.
- Speaking with the clients about the services the business offers.
- General ad-hoc reception duties.
Who we are looking for:
- Well-presented, professional Customer Service Executive with a polite and confident manner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and verbal)
- Reception/FOH experience in corporate/high-end environments
- Confident in their ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in handling a busy reception desk
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in this role, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'