CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE - £20,000 - £30,000 DOE - WIMBORNE
Our client is a very exciting and passionate, well established company, dealing with lots of extremely well-known companies in the UK! They're located in state-of-the-art premises in Wimborne with free on-site car parking! We are looking for a Customer Service Executive with Print/Agency background to join their expanding team.
Founded nearly 50 years ago, this client knows a thing or two about POS marketing material. They strive to provide innovative solutions to many big-name brands whilst building and nurturing relationships along the way. They are now looking to hire their latest recruit!
What you’ll do as a Customer Service Executive: -
You will assist the team in the efficient, effective and profitable delivery of services to clients. With no two days ever the same, their key accounts include many big branded names!
Day-to-day aspects of the role include:
- Develop and manage production schedules to meet deadlines
- Negotiate press time and schedules with Production
- Alert Client Service Manager of any quality, team or timing issues
- Co-ordinate all artwork received
- Manage status report and work in progress
- Ensure all internal working processes are strictly complied with
- Quoting and invoicing
What we’ll need from you:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience of print, preferably print POS
- Knowledge of managing projects
- Be able to use technology to improve process for example Digital Asset Management, LK
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly competent in using Microsoft Office
What you’ll get:
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days annual leave entitlement, rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service
- Birthday Day off
- Modern, spacious offices including a brand-new canteen
- Free car parking
- Bike to Work Scheme
This is a fantastic and rare opportunity so if this sounds like you, please click apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'