- To provide first class customer service/support; answering support queries via phone, email and live chat.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of customer problems and be proactive when dealing with customer issues.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help resolve their problems.
- Support customers in using our platform by providing necessary training and advice, by telephone, email or screen share
- To accurately follow escalation procedures,
- To help arrange for internal technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house by liaising with relevant admin/staff members.
- Ability to communicate with service suppliers and the warehouse team.
- Handle in-bound e-mails from clients in a timely and satisfactory resolution basis.
- Gather and effectively communicate client feedback, suggestions and ideas to appropriate internal departments
- Work with internal account teams to identify upgrade opportunities.
- Basic computer skills and a knowledge of Microsoft office would be beneficial but not essential.
- Keep up to date on industry news, particularly news that affects our clients.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'