A renowned company based in Letchworth are looking for a Customer Service Executive to join their busy team at this exciting time of company expansion.
This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a well-established company who recognise your strengths and value internal progression. This position would suit an individual with an upbeat personality and a passion for delivering second to none customer service. A degree is preferable, but not essential.
What you will do as a Customer Service Executive?
- Supporting the Business Development Managers to provide exceptional customer service to their clients
- Acting as the first point of contact to customers
- Providing frequent feedback to customers about the progress of their orders
- Working towards deadline in a timely manner
- Ensuring compliance and systems are correct and up to date
- Consistently following company procedures to see projects through from beginning to end
- Gathering data and information to input onto the customer database and generate reports
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £25,000 per annum and the opportunity to join a lovely team working within a friendly and busy office environment. The client also offers 34 days annual leave including bank holidays which increases with company longevity.
If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities that arise should you not be successful in this particular role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'