An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services Executive to be responsible for the following:-
• Resolve problems by clarifying the customer's complaint
• Investigate customer's queries
• Answering telephone calls and emails promptly and professionally.
• Logging all new incoming calls onto our in-house system.
• Ensuring that the fault details are clearly and correctly defined on each call.
• Troubleshooting difficult service order jobs and escalating internally and ensuring customers are kept informed.
• Liaising with Technicians, Purchasing, Account Managers, Schedulers and Directors to ensure calls are actioned as required and Customers are updated accordingly.
• Understanding and adhering to Customers contracted SLA's and KPI's that are set for the Customer Service desk.
• Progressing calls through from initial logging to call clearance.
• Produce Daily Reports for senior management with updates of each of their open calls.
The individual must be able to demonstrate previous experience within Service Delivery
Previous telephone based customer service experience as well as customer facing. Demonstrate attention to detail, communicate well at all levels. Have a good telephone manner, able to work on own initiative and be a team player.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'