You will be the first point of contact for their customers and provide rapid repsonse service; deploying an appropriate engineer whilst coordinating the enquiriy whilst still providing high level customer service.
Based a fast paced reactive environment and a dynamic, sociable team who work together to deliver results and provide a resolution to customers.
- Taking on new instructions and making sure they are dealt with in a timely manner
- Deploying appropriate engineers to site; assessing the urgency and coordinating each visit
- Liaising with customers, suppliers to the business and external remote staff
- Updating systems with information
- Dealing with urgent queries or complaints professionally and effectively
- General administrative duties
- Pricing, ordering and delivery arrangement of products
Skills and Attributes
- You must have experience of working within a telephone-based customer focused environment
- Excellent communication skills coupled with strong organisational and prioritising skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Able to communicate over the phone, face to face and via email
This is a permanent role, 40 hours per week operating a rotational pattern, Monday to Friday (will include 1 in 4 Saturdays) working between the core hours of 7am-7pm.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'