Role: Customer Service Executive
Type: Contract role potentially becoming permanent
Pod is partnering with a leading business in search for a driven and vibrant candidate to join their team as a Customer Service Executive.
- Receiving orders over the phone and via email, support online chats and help customers shop online
- Proactively offer advice on styles and fit
- Offer accurate and individual advice on sizing
- Make relevant switch-sell suggestions when products are not available and upsell accessories
- To ensure that all erroneous or missing product information is flagged and communicated to the ecommerce team for backfill
- To meet all response time targets and aftercare to customers
- Collaborate with the operations team for fulfilment issues
- Collaborate with the production team for faulty items
- Collaborate with the ecommerce team for any UX issues
If the above sounds like you and you are passionate about operational customer services, this is a great opportunity to join a leading high-end fashion business. Put your skills to the test and develop your customer collaboration skills in this great position. If interested, please apply or contact:
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and Technical space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'