Our client, a global business, whose head office is based in Hatfield, is seeking a Customer Support Advisor to join their outgoing, friendly team. The role will consist of providing customer service over the phone and by email. This would suit an entry level candidate with some office-based experience or recent graduate looking to get their foot in the door of a well-established company. The company can offer a good bonus scheme, friendly working environment and fantastic progression opportunities.
Overview of duties:
- Provide a personable and professional service
- Handle inbound calls
- Handle a wide variety of queries from across the UK
- Updating in house system
- Ensuring queries are followed through until completion
- Problem solving, following processes within a busy environment
- Confidently dealing with complaints, escalating as appropriate
- Multi-tasking and making key decisions
- Proven computer skills
- An interest in technology
- Proficiency on Outlook/Excel
- Ability to confidently communicate
- A good team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced high-pressure environment
Key Words - Helpdesk, Support, Administration, Customer Service, Technical, inbound, outbound
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'