Altodigital is the UK’s largest independent office and technology provider, with over 35 years’ experience. Our range of products and services span across Print, IT, communications, Document Management and Office Supplies, resulting in a portfolio that can truly offer everything an office needs, from one place.
Do you want to take your Customer Service skills to the next level? Here at Altodigital we are looking for a highly motivated, committed and organised Customer Experience Executive to maintain consistent contact with our customer base.
Working within this established team, you will be focused on customer retention and added value sales by creating awareness of the extent of products and services we can offer.
Due to the nature of the role we need you to have sound system skills and consider yourself I.T. proficient, although initial and on-going technical training will be provided
- Deal with incoming requests to the Customer experience team to help retain the Customer base, ensuring all customers are receiving the care and attention necessary
- Develop and maintain good relationships with base of prospective and existing customers utilising the CRM system
- Presenting and explaining benefits of available products and services
- Create awareness of Altodigitals products and services to our existing customer base
- Ensure that effective relationships and regular communication channels are maintained with internal departments within the business
- Providing a main point of contact for customers to enable efficient resolution of queries and issues
- Escalate any queries/complaints as appropriate
- Create and actively progress all cases logged on CRM software
- Identify new business sales opportunities
Skills and experience:
• At least two years’ experience within a Customer Service or B2B Sales environment
• Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
• Strong written & Verbal communication skills, previous sales experience is beneficial
• Commitment to deliver and ability to use initiative
• Organised, methodical and accurate
• Demonstrate flexibility
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'