Do you have excellent customer skills and enjoy working in a busy and fast paced role? Our client is seeking a hard working, dedicated and experienced customer service executive with a current DBS to join their small and expanding team on temp to perm basis paying £8.00 per hour with an excellent package once permanent.
If you are seeking a new challenging fast paced role then please apply now!
The Job Role:
- This is a busy Customer Service role.
- Dealing with a high volume of incoming calls.
- Dealing with and processing any incoming referrals.
- Speaking to insurances and private medical companies.
- Dealing with corporate and self pay clients.
- Changing and cancelling customer sessions and re arranging these for a more suitable time.
- Creating and update customer files.
- A Customer Service / Call Centre experience is ESSENTIAL.
- You will have a current DBS check.
- The ability to retain information is essential
- You will have excellent PC skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- You will be self motivated, hard working and driven.
- Excellent time management skills are required.
- This is a temporary to permanent role with an immediate start if you have a DBS check in place.
- An hourly rate of £8.00 per hour.
- Working hours of 9am-5pm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'