Our client, a Financial Services organisation is looking for a Customer Service Executive on a temporary basis until the end of December 2018. You will be keen to support a growing business with a stimulating and exciting future.
The successful candidate will have previously worked within a regulated or financial environment and will have the highest standard of customer service skills. This role is working within the Customer Enquiry Team and therefor you must have excellent interpersonal skills and be prepared to deal with difficult customers.
You will possess the following skills:
- High level of Customer Service
- Problem solving and organisational skills
- Service desk/ helpdesk experience
- Understanding of software packages and monitoring tools
- MS Office packages
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships
- The ability to problem solve and work to tight deadlines
- Researching, troubleshooting and training
- Following corporate policy and representing the client effectively
- Providing technical support for clients and colleauges
- Data entry and security
Experience with project tracking tools and GDPR exposure is preferred, but not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for guaranteed work until the end of the year, we are looking for a candidate who can start immediately, please do not apply if on notice period.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'