Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional Customer Service? Or are you looking for a new challenge?
We are recruiting a number of Customer Service Executive positions, located in Cardiff near the magic roundabout, for an exciting client that is at the forefront of retail finance services. Are you looking for a career in a fast past environment with progression?
We are looking for Customer Service Executives who can deal with general inbound customer enquiries in a polite and professional manner. Full Training will be provided throughout your progression within the company, with the possibility of financial services qualifications (fully paid).
For your application for the Customer Service Executive position to be successful, your CV must demonstrate the following key skills and experience:
- Previous customer service experience within a fast paced, high performance team (retail, hospitality or Contact Centre environment)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent record keeping with accuracy and attention to detail paramount
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and MS Outlook (word processing and email platforms)
- Positive attitude and approach
Hours of work: 35 hours per week - shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and occasional weekends
This is an excellent opportunity for a career as a Customer Service Executive. If you are interested please APPLY below.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £17,250 + Additional Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'