Location: Newhaven, East Sussex
Type: Permanent, Full-Time
A well-established and family-run Italian business is on the lookout for a Customer Service Executive with an interest in wellbeing and healthy fine or organic foods to join their customer service/sales team.
With a passion for fine Sardinian food and wine, they import and deliver the most authentic products straight from their artisan farms to your front door. They have been featured in various well-respected food magazines and take pride in their delicious and nutritious produce.
About the Role:
As a Customer Service Executive, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing, maintaining and developing relationships with regular clients daily by phone
- Processing client's orders, invoices and statements
- Addressing any customer concerns or queries on orders and products
- Conducting market research and business development activities to identify new prospects
- Contacting and following up with new potential customers (via email and outbound phone calls)
- Carrying out general admin work and communication activities
Full training will also be provided!
What You'll Need as a Customer Service Executive:
- Excellent interpersonal communication, customer service and telephone skills
- Service and customer oriented
- Passion for wellbeing and healthy fine foods
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in fine / organic or Italian food
Bonus Points for:
- Working knowledge of the Italian language
If this sounds interesting, click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including Customer Service Coordinator, Telesales Executive, Customer Service Representative, Account Executive, Customer Service Adviser, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Customer Service Executive may be considered.
- Account Manager
- Sales Executive
- Account Executive
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Customer Service Adviser
- Telesales Executive
- Customer Service Executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'