Role: Customer Service Executive
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 depending on experience
Are you a Customer Service Advisor or have experience Sales Support? Do you have current or previous experience working within the Retail sector? Are you looking for a new role where you can truly make your mark within this department?
We are recruiting for an organised and personable Customer Service Executive to join our client’s company in the retail sector. This is a hybrid role where you will be supporting the customer service and sales teams. You will provide your customer service experience by dealing with enquiries in a friendly and professional manner as well as providing sales support and converting enquiries into sales where possible.
Why should I apply for this Customer Service Executive role?
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join an online retail business. This role comes complete a great salary and our client is an equal opportunity employer and passionate about providing employees with a supportive and engaging environment.
What will I do as the new Customer Service Executive?
- Effectively handle inbound customer communication (calls, emails, web forms, soon to introduce live chat)
- Converting enquiries into sales and maximising profit through upselling, cross selling
- Liaising with internal and external customers
- Identifying opportunities to improve/simplify systems and procedures
- Placing and processing of an order through from start to finish
- Liaising with the warehouse and delivery companies to resolve customer service issues
- Retain up to date product knowledge
- Responding positively to queries and resolve problems orders accurately
- Highlighting repeat issues and providing suggestions to eradicate these
Am I the right person for this Customer Service Executive role?
The ideal candidate must have the following experience:
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to sell through service
- Passionate about what they do
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good time management
- Strong IT skills, Word, Excel & Outlook etc
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Online Retail
- Sales Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'