JING Customer Service Executive
As an expanding company in a growing sector we’re now hiring a Customer Service Executive to support the sales and service team to deliver further growth. This is an exciting opportunity to be the face of a globally renowned luxury Tea supplier in front of some of Europe’s leading Restaurants and Hotels. We’re looking for someone diligent and organised, who can calmly and confidently process customer orders, and resolve any queries or complaints we might receive.
Who we are
JING is the tea of choice for the world’s best chefs - celebrating over 95 Michelin stars between them - delivering the world’s most exceptional and authentic teas to fine dining establishments, 5* hotels, and tea connoisseurs across four continents.
Inspired by Asia’s great, ancient tea culture, our teas are the finest quality expressions of authentic provenance, outstanding skill, and exceptional taste. Teas that reflect the local terroir and production methods refined by masters over millennia. We do not blend from multiple origins, but source extensively to find the very best taste of a place.
We are an exciting and growing business, with an energetic attitude and team. We’re high achievers and work collaboratively with a one team approach to deliver exceptional results.
What you’ll be doing
We need someone to join our customer service team to meet the high expectations of our customers both in the B2B and B2C channels. The responsibilities in the role will include:
- Domestic order processing within the B2B channel.
- Responding to customer queries, order queries and channelling new business leads internally.
- Resolving customer queries and issues efficiently and effectively applying the highest level of customer service at all times.
- Supporting with marketing initiatives and new product launches where needed.
- Working with the finance team to ensure that processes around account setup and credit control are followed.
Experience & Competencies
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with customers and internally.
- Positive attitude with the ability to see tasks through to completion.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent organization, and efficient at managing time.
- Accuracy in use of systems and processes.
- Computer literate, and good excel skills are desirable.
You will have previously worked in a similar role to that of JING Customer Service Executive, including:
- Experience in providing excellent levels of customer service, ideally in the luxury or FMCG sector.
- Experience in sales order processing, and managing the process from receipt of order to invoice.
- Experience in logistics and interacting with warehouse/fulfilment.
A passion for tea and the luxury goods sector is also desirable.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- 25-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- An extra day annual leave on your birthday.
- Generous employee discount on jingtea.com
- Unlimited tea to enjoy in the office
- Fruit & breakfast snacks in the office
- Monthly team socials, employee rewards and first access to new products.
- Customer Communication
- Customer Service
- Sales Order Processing
- Luxury Goods
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'