Are you a stickler for detail? Are you a whizz at negotiation? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
We are looking for a Customer Service Department to join our expanding MRO team. We are a top name in the aviation world and have just secured a big new client, so need additional support.
You will be acting as a focal point for our customers, ensuring delivery of the contractual commitment to our customer and performing to our set targets
- Ensuring Repair Orders (RO) are raised when required
- Day to day communication with allocated customers
- Addressing and resolving customers queries via telephone and email
- Creating and sending customer status reports
- Responding to repair capability quotation requests through our portal (Zendesk)
- Quoting and invoicing repair costs to customers
- Reviewing the delivery of our operational performance
- Potential customer visits
What we need from you:
- Great communication skills
- An excellent team player
- IT Skills (Microsoft suite)
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with a high volume of work
What we will give you:
- Unrivalled training - you will be trained from day one and throughout your career
- An onsite gym
- Subsidised café with a Starbucks
- Pension, private medical insurance, flexi-time and many more…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'