Company : Sanofi
Location : Guildford
Vacancy Type : Permanent
Position : Customer Service Executive
Ashfield Healthcare have partnered with Sanofi to deliver an exciting new Customer Service Executive position. In the role, you will be providing a compliant and efficient customer service experience by managing inbound and outbound interactions with Agents, Sanofi customers and enquiries from third parties. You will also have the opportunity to engage in management and continuous improvement of Customer Service processes in order to enhance efficiencies and simplification.
- Managing and auctioning daily exception reporting for sales, stocks and master data
- Managing customer service performance and day to day contact with the agent to ensure customer service obligations under the agreement
- Responding to incoming calls, emails and facsimile from customers
- Advising customers on allocation and seeking approval in accordance with the Sanofi escalation procedure on orders that exceed allocation
- Handling queries and complaints, providing solutions and following up to ensure resolution in a timely basis in line with Sanofi guidelines
- When required to do so, contacting existing and/or potential customers and/or stakeholders to share communications
- Acting as a source of information regarding market intelligence gained through customer feedback, proactively raising opportunities and risks with internal stakeholders
- Keeping accurate records of all correspondence with customers
- Coordinating communication with all stakeholders across the business to ensure all business leads and interests are dealt with effectively and efficiently in a timely manner
- Passing information to the appropriate team member regarding new, reopened or change of name account requests & other customer master data amendments
- Ensuring that all customer feedback is relayed to the appropriate person/department on a timely basis
- Ensuring that any information in relation to a potential adverse event is reported to the Pharmacovigilance Department in line with the SOP
- Communicating effectively with the wider field based sales force/Key Account Manager where required
- Attending meetings as and when required.
- Experience in Customer Service environment (Pharmaceutical background preferred)
- Confident systems user (SAP, Microsoft packages)
- Evidence of good written and spoken English
- Positive and passionate Customer service attitude.
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We will give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It is our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values:
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the resourcing department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield and Sanofi.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"