Due to continued growth, this vibrant organisation is seeking enthusiastic and self motivated individuals to join their professional team on an immediate temp to perm basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous office based customer service exposure and will thrive in a busy, ever-changing environment
- Verify customer data, based on the criteria set and in line with the agreed KPIs and SLA's
- Respond to escalations and fast track requests as a priority when requested
- To ensure an outstanding level of quality and customer service is achieved when processing supplier verifications
- To ensure any outbound calls are actioned in a timely and professional manner
- Support the team leaders and team members with a positive attitude and willingness to achieve a high standard of working practice
- To ensure any error codes or written communication to our Suppliers are factual, professional and error free
- Assist with phone calls as overflow when requested
- Provide a quality service to customers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Accurate data entry skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent customer service
- Strong team player
- Computer literate in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
If you do not hear from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application then unfortunately, on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"