Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,500 - £19,500 DOE
This is an exciting opportunity for a new Customer Service Executive to join a market leading Beauty brand to support their UK team in a market worth more than £25 million, and $9 billion globally.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with high energy and a passion for the brands, and the Beauty industry.
- Core Business KPIs
- Operating Discipline is essential to the role and so is the ability to prioritize. The successful candidate must be able to work with deadlines and work accurately to drive solutions and exceptional business results.
- Ability to analyze information, identify issues, make judgment based on experience and company policies is a key requirement.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills are crucial as the work involved will require contact with a diverse group of people internally and externally.
- Ability to identify opportunities to simplify the work processes and drive improvement in results.
- A high level of organization
- Strong communication skills
- Drives a winning team mentality
- Lives and breathes beauty
The ideal candidate would have:
- Been actively involved in customer service or customer facing roles within the past 5 years.
- Shows a strong sense of individual accountability and able to work with autonomy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and can manage cross functional relationships
- You can multitask and have good time management skills, and are a continuous learner.
- You are credible and confident to talk about our products/services
- In addition to a competitive salary, employees also receive:
- 20 days holiday (25 days with service)
- Discounted beauty products
- Option to travel overseas to different offices
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job