My client, a local engineering company, are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service and Account specialist for their Worcester based office.
The successful candidate but be professional and used to working in a Customer service role ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Dealing with queries from customers, Distributors and account managers
- Respond to a variety of incoming calls from customers, key account and account managers.
- Process customer orders, quotations, requests for samples and literature into the business system.
- Reply and process customer requests dealt with efficiently
- Coordinate with logistics teams and internal suppliers to ensure on-time shipments.
- Prepare change notices and enter quality complaints.
- Liaise with companies and promote the use of the Access on-line system.
Skills and Experience:
- Customer Service experience essential
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft office ICT packages
- Proven ability to problem solve customer requests.
- Results orientated/ focused on high quality outputs.
To apply please press the button on this website
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job