Customer Service Executive
Salary: £18,000- £22,000
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Office Personnel
Job Reference: EM/J4728
Jo Holdsworth Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic high-tech organisation that are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Executive to join the team in their central Leeds office as soon as possible. Based right in the centre of Leeds this business is dynamic and forward thinking, someone that has similar qualities would suit this role.
You will be assisting with the sales operations of the company and providing high levels of customer service. You will be updating and maintaining all pre-sales and post sales administration so experience working within a varied Customer Service role is important. This role is perfect for someone in the early stages of their career, looking for clear progression and a busy vibrant role!
- Dealing with and prioritising a large number of enquiries via email
- Communicating clearly and confidently in person and over the phone
- Take ownership of customer queries and complaints
- Liaising with other departments to assist in customer enquiries/complaints
- Updating/issuing customer backorders and stock reports when required
- Log customer feedback, looking to continuously improve as an individual and as a team
- Supporting the Sales Executives with their pre-sales and post-sales administration
- Previous experience in a Customer Service Executive or Sales Support role
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop relationships and build rapport
- Ability to work on own initiative to organise large volumes of information and to prioritise workload accordingly.
- Tech Savvy (keen to learn new things)
- Highly IT literate in using Microsoft office (particularly excel) and in-house systems
- Excellent telephone manner and first class written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive under pressure
Interviews are being held immediately so please apply for the role for further information and I will be in touch!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
- Customer Service